Nutrition in the Transformation Programme is flavoursome, healthy and varied. You do not have to give up all your pleasures and habits – you will learn to implement them in a new, healthy way.
The fruit in the Transformation Programme is a way of meeting our sweet tooth needs. It is also a source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, all valuable to our health. Consuming a daily serving of raw fruit is a nutritional habit that we introduce from the very beginning of the Transformation Programme.
We should always remember about several principles:
- We choose fruits containing a lot of juice.
- We avoid fruit that is calorific and not very juicy (such as banana, apricot, avocado) and juicy, but very sweet (eg grapes, lychees).
- We remember about diversity: choose two types of fruit per one serving.
- We don’t cut the fruit into cubes, we don’t blend it.
- We eat it in the first half of the day. We can add it to the morning porridge or milk soup.
Sounds tasty, right?